Home Forums Dating And Relationship Advice Getting him back

This topic contains 1 reply, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Carlos Cavallo 2 weeks, 5 days ago.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author

Jules
    Participant

I recently had the experience that is mentioned in your video, Complete Commitment. I met a great guy, he was messaging,chasing and we had an incredible time. He said he wanted me to be his girlfriend, which was really refreshing for him to suggest moving things forward. We slept together, which he said the next day was amazing and hoped I hadn’t been disappointed. We arranged to go shopping the following weekend but he seemed relunctant to sleep over again but wanted to see me. He asked what day would be best and I answered, but then nothing. He read my message and didn’t reply. I left it a couple of days and messaged, still no answer. I was so shocked. It went on for another couple of weeks until I asked him for help, he answered straight away and gave me his advice. I then thanked him and said I was surprised he had behaved that way and that I had deserved a message at least. But wished him well and I didn’t expect a reply. He replied instantly saying I had deserved a message and to be treated better than he had. I don’t know what to reply, I really want things back how they were. I don’t know if I accidentally gave off some signals, he mentioned in previous messages about not disappointing me. I’ve read your Complete Commitment programme, which is brilliant but I but would some advice in text messages to see if I can sort things out. Many thanks

• This topic was modified 2 months, 1 week ago by  Jules.

Carlos Cavallo
    Keymaster

Keep in mind that text messaging is a bit of a “chicken” way to communicate. I don’t mean for that to sound harsh, but it’s true.

Texting is for trivial communications, like “I’ll be a bit late” or “Just thinking of you.”

It is NOT for communications with deeper emotional content.

There’s a saying: Email has no tone.

Meaning: Your typed words have no vocal tone to communicate their true meaning.

This is even MORE true for text messages which are short and very concise.

No matter how many emoticons you use!

I do have some texting examples to help you trigger his interest and desire, but I will warn you to never have a text conversation about important relationship issues. It’s a recipe for disaster.

And it won’t be the fault of your phone if there’s a “disconnect.”

Instead, learn how to communicate with him in his love language.

I talk about this more HERE: CLICK HERE for a short presentation

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.