Can Your Relationship Survive After Cheating?
When a partner strays and betrays your trust, it can be a crippling blow to your relationship – and one you may never recover from.
You’ll be distant and distrustful, and with everything else going on…the respect you have for him could completely go out the window.
If you’re trying to decide if you should stay or go, and wondering if it’s possible to still rebuild the relationship, take a second to read this article.
Yours in Perfect Passion,
– Carlos Cavallo
Title: Can Your Relationship Survive After Cheating?
It is possible to save your relationship or marriage. How important is your relationship to you?
Did you know that 99% of men cheat in America — and the other 1% cheat overseas?
That is a joke, of course, which highly overestimates the percentage of men that cheat. “It is estimated that roughly 30% to 60% of all married individuals (in the United States) will engage in infidelity at some point during their marriage…
Men are more likely than women to cheat. But, as women become more financially independent, women are starting to act more like men with respect to infidelity.”
Carlos Cavallo, Dating and Attraction Adviser
Get Your Free Cheatsheet
The REAL Reason Men Run From Relationships...
- How To Know If He's Still Interested...
- Is He Afraid To Commit? Find out...
Enter Your Email And Get The 7 Mistakes Women Make That Make Him Pull Away...
We have probably all heard the statement that men tend to cheat just for sex and women cheat for emotional connection.
I believe that both men and women cheat for similar reasons. Many men, and now almost as many women…