Home Forums Dating And Relationship Advice How to impress my bf?

This topic contains 1 reply, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Carlos Cavallo 1 month, 2 weeks ago.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author

hubbardalicia
    Participant

Hey guys,
    So, I am finally dating my long-time crush and am really happy. Earlier, he was in a relationship with another girl with a cute smile. I was praying for them to break up and finally, he got hooked on me. I used to stalk him even and found out that he loves girls with a beautiful smile. My smile is not that attractive and they are yellowish stained. I become a little conscious when he looks at my mouth. I want to impress him somehow, or the another. I am thinking about having a teeth whitening procedure from a dental clinic in Carleton Place. Can anyone of you please share some tips on how to impress him?

Carlos Cavallo
    Keymaster

Well, you’re on the right track. I don’t normally endorse working on your appearance, but in this case it’s a simple process to get whiter teeth. I’ve done it myself with kits, and by the process at the dentists office.

I would, however, drop the idea of stalking as a good way to win men. If he finds out, that will freak him out and drive him away.

Another way to impress him would be to communicate with him in his connection style. You see, every man has a particular way in which he communicates and connects with women. Most women don’t know this, and end up scaring many men away.

There’s an easy solution: Learn his style!

I’ve got a short video about this here:

http://www.datingadviceguru.com/connectioncode

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.