Why Couples Fall out of Love
We’ve all seen it happen: Couples fall in and out of love every day.
It seems when the honeymoon stage is over, when reality of the daily grind catches up in the relationship, that spark – that connection – slips away.
If you want to stay in love and keep it forever, you have to know the secrets that most other people never discover.
Check out this article. Tina Tessina, Ph.D. – a licensed psychotherapist – shows you…
- 3 signs you’re headed for a divorce
- 10 ways to ruin your relationship
- 4 tips to reignite passion
All the information you need to have a healthy, romantic relationship (?) You tell me… leave your comments below…
Yours in Perfect Passion,
– Carlos Cavallo
Title: Why Couples Fall out of Love
In my counseling office, I frequently deal with people who’ve heard the dread phrase, “I love you, but I’m not in love with you.” How can it happen that a couple who were once thrilled with each other can fall out of love? It seems like a mystery, but it’s not. And, it’s frequently fixable.
Couples fall out of love for three main reasons:
- They don’t understand the difference between infatuation and love.
- They aren’t don’t understand how to grow their love for each other and/or
- They don’t know what partnership is, or how to do it. Without partnership, there can be no lasting love.
Couples who become competitive and fight about who’s right or wrong can destroy the love they originally had for each other. The partnership way is to focus on…