How Men Fall In Love ... that's a mystery for the ages.
This might seem like a mystery to many women, but there is a way to sneak into a man's heart and get him to fall in love with you.
That's a huge promise, isn't it?
But it's one I can deliver on - if you're willing to drop your guard for a bit and put your old belief systems on hold while I bring you up to speed.
Look, if you're wondering why men fall in love with one woman instead of another, I'm your guy!
- First of all, I'm a MAN.
- Second - I've felt the difference - having fallen in love many times (and having chosen ONE woman forever...)
- AND - I've also fallen OUT of love almost as many times...
I'm not your "guru" for nothing...!
But... not this guru!
I am going to warn you that this article is likely to push a lot of your buttons. But before you close this tab and go back to mindless YouTube videos, give the information a chance to soak in.
I'm here as your Voice of Reason in an otherwise insane world that tells you to buy the right teeth whitener and perfume as a way to get the relationship you want.
Truly, you should think THAT is about as crazy as it gets... And if you want to see that kind of CRAZY in action, go read some of the YouTube comments I get. It's like a study in WOW.
(But my heart goes out to you who still haven't seen the light. Keep reading... Keep reading!)
But before I get to the 3 tricks to get him to fall in love with you, I want to warn you about a couple of things that will BLOCK a man from falling for you - because this will shut down his feelings for you faster than anything. You won't get a first chance with him - much less another...
LOVE BLOCK #1: Thinking you know how men think...
Honestly, unless you're an avid student of my programs, I can pretty much guarantee you have some misperceptions about how men think. I know this because of the following:
- I've been a MAN my whole life. And I've coached MEN for over 15 years on what they're looking for. (I've coached myself for even longer.)
- I've read more relationship books than you can imagine. And I know what is theory vs. FACT with men.
- I only teach what WORKS. No guesswork. Just the simple TRUTH about what men think, and how to get women past his defenses.
I know this sounds arrogant. But I myself am NOT. My advice works, and it's tested and proven.
Insert "his" thoughts - here.
Most people don't like to hear the certainty in my voice because it highlights their own lack of certainty. Which is why we call someone "arrogant" instead of "certain." I can be wrong from time to time, but I don't teach wrong things.
Let me show you how men think with my articles, videos, and programs. I think you'll be genuinely impressed.
Wait, that's not arrogant enough...!
I KNOW you'll be impressed.
LOVE BLOCK #2: Your own "stuff"
I know you might be wishing I would tell you that you can have the relationship of your dreams while still hiding a 50 gallon drum of CRAZY in your backyard, but it ain't happening.
You need to at least KNOW what your "stuff" is, and then be working on it. It doesn't need to be RESOLVED. But you do have to be AWARE of it.
Your "stuff" might be:
- Old relationship baggage
- Daddy/Mommy issues
- Breakup baggage
- Fear of abandonment / intimacy (Funny enough, lots of women hide their own "commitment phobia" behind his... Hey, it's easy to blame, but harder to name...)
- Trust issues...
Lighten your load.
Geez, I could go on and on and on. There are a million-and-one ways we block love.
Again, the point is to:
- FIND what's blocking love
- ADMIT your blocks
- STAY AWARE of your blocks
- WORK on them - one day at a time...
LOVE BLOCK #3: Your need to fall in love...
Yeah, you heard me right...
Your own need/want/desire/obsession to fall in love will probably jump in and blind you to your obstacles.
If you want a relationship more than you want the PROCESS of creating one, you're going to overlook red flags. And you're probably going to scare the $#!+ out of most guys.
Men can sense when a woman wants a relationship more than she wants HIM.
I'll probably write a whole book on that topic sometime, but for now let's agree on this:
If you're more focused right now on why your man isn't as loving/connected/adoring as you want him to be instead of whether he's even the RIGHT MAN... you're probably more in love with being in love. You could unplug this dude and pretty much substitute any other guy.
Love is most rewarding when you work toward it.
Stop fearing the LOSS of relationships and you will be back in control...
Still with me?
I know, that was the world's shortest list of Love Blocks.
SURE, those are 'big deals...' AND I'd be lying if I didn't tell you that there are more possible love blocks than you can imagine.
Just find YOUR BLOCKS and start chipping away at them, okay?
So let's jump right into it with the first "TRICK":
Make Any Man Fall For You - TIP 1: Lean Back...
There are two kinds of women in the world: Those who divide people up into two groups ... and those who don't.
Seriously, though, this one is real...
These are the two kinds of women:
TYPE 1: Women who lean forward in their relationships...
These women like to push things along, more in a hurry to get to the relationship than the journey.
Admit it... You've been there.
Type 1 Woman is probably unaware of how much men need to take the lead in making things happen. She's confused by the media and mixed messages about "gender roles" (Sorry, I'm not here to be PC, I'm here to tell you the Truth), and she fails again and again.
- She seems a bit too eager...
- She wants to know 'where things are going' as soon as possible...
- She can't wait to sleep with him so that she can ask him where things are going... (instead of waiting for natural intimacy)
- She texts him a lot to test the solidity of the connection...
- She's always anxious about where she stands with him...
- She finds that men tend to pull away from her a lot...
- She has a distinct "guy vibe" when she dates because she's trying too hard along the way...
TYPE 2: Women who lean back in their relationships...
This is the woman who is not going to give in to the temptation to force things along. She's not in a hurry. She knows how to give men the right amount of challenge.
She doesn't NEED a relationship. She'd like one, but she doesn't NEED.
Easy going and drama free...
She hangs back, and waits for him to text or call. But usually just forgets about him while she's having fun with herself...
- She can put the brakes on physical intimacy - knowing that men really don't want to get away with first-date-sex... (You did know this, didn't you?)
- She has a relaxed, demure vibe... She's what most men call "sexy feminine" - and other women just resort to cattiness to dismiss her...
- She knows exactly where her relationship is going, because she's not indulging herself in constant Fantasies of a White Dress™. She will probably also turn down most guys that propose...
- She finds that men are always falling for her...
Which Type of Woman do you think is more successful with men?
Did you notice how you didn't need me to tell you the answer? You figured that one out all on your own. That's what I do, I show you how to find the answer in yourself. So you don't need to be addicted to an endless flow of misinformation.
So what are you doing in your relationships?
Or ... are you more focused with what HE'S doing wrong in them?
Make Any Man Fall For You - TIP 2: She's A YES Woman...
Okay, you still with me? I figure I've lost about half the women who started this article by now.
Look, every so often I have to Get Real. I'm not trying to be a jerk. I'm just being the Guy Friend who tells you what you really know you want to hear. You're sick of that crap the other girls think - because you want something SPECIAL.
You're ready for the TRUTH. Because, as they say, it really does set you free.
So the next Trick of the Woman Men Want is that she's ready to say YES...!
It couldn't be any clearer than this.
Not yes in a submissive, supplicating, go-along-with-him kind of way. It's a woman who's on the positive side of the railroad tracks.
- Instead of dwelling on what she's missing, she's focused on what she's got...
- Instead of being afraid of the opportunities that her friends put in front of her, she's letting that stuff go... And taking the opportunities.
- Instead of letting a man constrain her, she keeps her boundaries - wide and open instead of closed down and shut down...
She's got an attitude of growth, purpose, and just enough direction that she doesn't feel like she's just looking for a guy with a compass.
She's whole. Not looking for the guy to "complete her."
Because you can't say "yes," when you're running around in fear-of-what-might-be - right?
Make Any Man Fall For You - TIP 3: She's On His "Spectrum..."
Okay, enough negativity. This last 'trick' is the real gem, if you're ready for it.
If you want a man to fall for you, you have to get him on the "Spectrum of Love."
The Spectrum of Love are 4 levels of feeling he has for you...
Here are the 4 levels of love that a man goes through:
- Level 1. Attraction - She knows that men are interested (AT FIRST) in physical appearance. (If you're still fighting this one in your head, or you're angry about it, go re-read Love Block #2)
- Level 2. Infatuation/Obsession - She knows she has to get this guy to lose his mind for her if she's going to get him to fall in love and stay in love. (If you don't know how this is done, go take a look at THIS.)
- Level 3. Challenged - The Woman Men Fall For know that she has to get her man to PROVE HIMSELF if she's ever going to get him to fall for her completely. Most of the "other women" out there typically fall for him first, and that's why it doesn't work out. She's already jumped in and spends all her time trying to convince him to join her, when she should have been letting him do the convincing...
- Level 4. Convinced & Committed - The final step that leads to Everlasting Love. This one is a doozy, because you can't have this if you don't know how to hit him with Cupid's Arrow. (You can discover the Cupid Effect HERE...)
Where do you fall on the Spectrum?
These levels are absurdly simple - and yet not one woman in 100 will know these levels if you were to ask them. (Yes, I've asked - and I've only met TWO women who had any idea about this Spectrum.)
Sure, men love to look at the hotties out there - the high-maintenance, get-whatever-they-want, zero-depth dames that adorn sexy magazine covers and such... but we men don't date those women.
In fact, most guys don't really ever fall in love with this kind of woman, contrary to what you might think. If you look really closely at the men that fall for these women - the men that are wrapped around her finger - you'll discover guys you wouldn't want to date in a million years.
If you let yourself get distracted by this kind of "modelizer" lusty boys out there, you'll miss the REAL TRICK.
There is only really ONE TRICK when it comes to getting him to fall for you...
It's knowing the secret to flipping his Obsession Switch.
I'll show you how to get him into the Spectrum Of Love - the right way...
Go here to discover how to Flip His Obsession Switch...